As the global economy’s centre of gravity shifts east and technology adds millions of people into the formal economy, entrepreneurship and innovation is booming in Asia, creating growth and prosperity for millions! This program tries to understand the drivers and implications of this revolution by visiting hotspots like Vietnam, Thailand and Singapore and meeting with key ecosystem players like start-ups, incubators, venture capitalists, private equity players, and governmental bodies.
Participants will also have an opportunity to roll up their sleeves and put their theory and experience to work on brainstorming sessions with local entrepreneurs. Participants will also have a chance to immerse themselves into the local culture through a variety of meaningful, fun and interactive activities that stimulate learning about the destination (e.g. cooking class, bicycle rides, etc.)
- Meetings with start-ups, incubators, investors, government, social entrepreneurs
- Interactive sessions with seasoned as well as budding local entrepreneurs
- Exposure to a rich and diverse set of entrepreneurial ventures, ranging from earlystage start-ups to successful giants, from home-grown companies to multinationals, and a healthy-mix of women-led enterprises
- Facilitated reflection sessions
- Cultural immersions to experience and understand the local landscape and context