Ibero TEFL: Spanish Classes and TEFL International Diploma

Ibero TEFL: Spanish Classes and TEFL International Diploma

Our Spanish School offers a fully-customizable program of Spanish classes, and works directly with educational and cultural exchange programs around the world. Our Spanish classes are offered year- round and taught by fully certified, native, and bi-lingual instructors.

Our IBERO TEFL Course is one of the most widely recognized TEFL certificate programs in Latin America, with international validity.

Upon receiving our TEFL certificate, trainees will immediately be able to work in Buenos Aires and elsewhere.
Guaranteed and paid job positions are an integral part of our course.

Our course is an intensive training program that includes English teaching practice with real language learners, classroom observation of experienced and highly qualified teachers, and written assignments.The course is designed for candidates with no previous English teaching experience, but is also suitable for those who have some experience but no formal training in the TEFL field.

South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires

Martina
Colorado
Colorado State University

A great course

I was first afraid to submit my application to be honest but after exchanging a couple emails with Ibero TEFL I realized I could trust this program and I did not make a mistake. Everyone was patient with me from day one and I enjoyed my lessons from day one. I have to admit I am very picky but the deep undertstanding of what I was doing in Argentina took me back to the right track, to start a profession as an English Teacher. Thanks a lot!

nada

Pete
Uruguay
Adelphi University

Best Spanish immersion classes in downtown Buenos Aires

I loved my experience here. The classes are small and the course is well structure. I was placed at the right level of fluency. The system of Spanish instruction is very good, with 6 levels and a placement test. Had classmates from all over the world. Loved my time at Ibero. Everyone was nice and the teachers are excellent. Everything is taken care properly. Thank you for everything.I will and have recommend it to all my friends back home.

More conversational workshops

John
capital federal argentina
Methodist Theological School in Ohio

Best TEFL course in Buenos Aires

I can now say I feel confident teaching English to Argentinians here in Buenos Aires. The TEFL course at Ibero has helped me immensely achieve my goals and I rapidly an effectively became an English Teacher. I made some changes in my life and I am now very happy teaching English to Business Professionals in Buenos Aires. Thank you Florencia for finding me a full time teaching job in Buenos Aires. Your program is by far the best.

nada

Jim
Macchu Picchu again.
Pacific Oaks College

I had a great experience here. I first thought I would not take many advantages out of it but when the course started it surprised me. The classes are small and the lessons are personalized. We used multimedia material everyday. The classes were fun and informative. I started teaching on my 3rd week so I now feel confident teaching English to Argentinians. Thank you, IBERO TEFL.Florencia thank you so much for your help and assitance in finding me an English Teaching job in Buenos Aires.

Fue muy bueno.

Max
coloniaxpress to uruguay
Albany State University

Fanstatic experience!

I had a fantastic time at Ibero TEFL. This is the course I´ve been looking to start for a long time. The class was small and interactive, the Teacher was knowledgeable and dedicated, she was always paying attention at our weak points and corrected only when necessary and the Schedule worked out very good. I loved the fact that we started teaching before receiving the diploma. I now feel more experienced and feel I can manage any class, at any English level of fluency. Thank you everyone at Ibero for all your help.

I liked it, no complaints.

Jenny
going back to colonia through expressocolonia
Academy of Art University

I recommend Ibero Spanish

I found the Spanish school Ibero to be very good. I liked the textbooks, the methodology and everything has been very fun so far. I loved the social aspect from the school. I found the school to be what I was looking for. Thank you very much.

Maybe the school could organize more conversation workshops but nothing else I can think of.

Sarah
colonia express travelling
Clark Atlanta University

I recommend Ibero

I love the multicultural environment at Ibero Spanish School. Some people like me take Spanish immersion classes and some others take a TEFL course, to teach English in Buenos Aires, which is quite important nowadays here in Buenos Aires. I liked the fact that the school is small but reliable and a good atmosphere of social events exists with students, teachers and new students.

nothing I can think of

Dianne
latin america
Berkeley College

I recommend the school Ibero

My friend Peter took this TEFL course last year and liked it a lot. I took some Spanish classes.I have only been able to attend the class for one week, but I have learnt a lot this week. Our teacher was great and very approachable. I have enjoyed coming to school each day and have made some more friends. Gracias aa todos en Ibero.

very nice school

Frances
Now in buenos aires
University at Albany- SUNY

I recommend Ibero TEFL

I recently took 3 weeks of Spanish classes at Ibero and I am actually taking the TEFL course, which is great for finding a job in Buenos Aires, I am having teaching practices with real English students next week. I´m excited!

best program in latin america

Cameron
looking for a flight home tonight
Glasgow School of Art

Best TEFL and Spanish course in Buenos Aires

I was impressed with all teachers. I think the course is very efficient for the time spent, and I believe it will help me become an ESL teacher, especially in Latin America. The book and handouts were very helpful. The teacher was wise far beyond his years; he had tremendous enthusiasm and energy, was always prepared and in a good mood, and very patient with us when it was needed. The practice teaching sessions were very useful. Everyone has a different style and that is what I took away from the sessions. I would definitely recommend the TEFL course to people who have self-discipline and a sense of adventure! The Spanish classes were great and very worthwhile as well. I loved the Buenos Aires experience. I have never spent this much time in a city like this and that is a lesson in itself. Gracias a todos en Ibero.

best program I´ve found in latin america

Jo
BA
Academy of Art University

Great and professional TEFL course in Buenos Aires

I had a great time at Ibero TEFL. It´s a nice and small school in downtown Buenos Aires. The class was in a small group, schedule was flexible and easy to follow though we had to study a lot, it is now worth it! Thank you very much Ibero for a great time in Buenos Aires!

Maybe more online advertising

Candela
en san paulo

la mejor escuela de español de buenos aires

this is the best spanish school in buenos aires la mejor escuela, pasé unas 3 semanas estudiando español y fueron todos muy amigabl es, me encantó la escuela y tienen excelentes profesores. Obrigada!

es el programa perfecto

Karen
now in latin america flying home tonight
California University of Pennsylvania

Recomiendo Ibero TEFL

Me gustó mucho el curso de TEFL porque me ha brindado mucha ayuda y me ha ayudado en encontrar un trabajo en Buenos Aires como profesor de inglés. Mi profesora era excelente y las clases que di me gustaron mucho a todos los niveles de inglés.

Tal vez un clase más grande pero el curso pequeño me ha ayudado mucho así que gracias de todas maneras.

Peter
Now in BA but I´m from NJ

La mejor escuela de español y TEFL de Argentina

Me encanta la escuela Ibero. The Spanish classes were very nice and in small groups. I had a great time with all of you. It was great hanging out here after class and eat and talk together, had lots of fun.My friend took the TEFL course and really loves it, it is a small group as well.
Muchas gracias a mis profesores por unas increibles clases. You are a great team, keep up the wonderful work!

maybe more online advertising, it was a bit hard to find the school

Ann
buenos aires
Alabama State University

Great Spanish School in Buenos Aires

I did a two week course at Ibero Spanish and loved it, great teachers, great atmosphere nad had lots of fun.The school is full of nice students I enjoyed to meet, from all over the world and with different profiles. I appreciated this diversity. Going to Íbero school is definitely a great way to make new friends. I found all the staff (teachers, coordinators) very nice. I appreciated the way I was hosted for my first day. Besides, I did like the activities organized by the school to which I participated a couple of times. Thanks for everything.

this program is great

The Ibero TEFL is a 120 hour course taught at their facility in Buenos Aires. After graduation the staff at Ibero help their graduates find English teaching jobs in Buenos Aires or worldwide. The school is located in Palermo, the best neighborhood of Buenos Aires