Spanish, TEFL and Volunteering program in Buenos Aires

Spanish, TEFL and Volunteering program in Buenos Aires

Our Spanish School offers a fully-customizable program of Spanish classes, and works directly with educational and cultural exchange programs around the world. Our Spanish classes are offered year- round and taught by fully certified, native, and bi-lingual instructors.
Volunteering positions
Responsible & Fair trade Tourism
Volunteer with Children
Community Soup Kitchen
Children's Recreational Activities
The ÍBERO TEFL Certificate Program gives students the qualification needed to teach English as a foreign language worldwide.The course consists of 120 hours of coursework with ten hours devoted to in-class teaching practice.

South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires

• Facilities

Jason
back home tonight

Loved it!

It´s been a wonderful experience to study at Ibero Spanish School, I enjoyed the school atmosphere, the professors and the classmates. Besides Spanish language courses and TEFL Ibero offers also many extracurricular activities related to local culture and also sport, which is great! I have grown in a lot of ways - I have improved my Spanish, I´ve learned a lot about the Argentinian Spanish culture, comunication, my independence in other country, and about myself. I really recommend Ibero Spanish and TEFL School for those who wish to improve their language skills and experience an unforgettable adventure in one of the best cities in Latin America.

Emma
viajando a montevideo
Washington State University- Vancouver

Perfect!

I loved the fact that the classes were small. It was an intensive course but the time spent was well worth it. Thank you for everything. Rita and Fede are amazing teachers.I have and will recommend this school to all my friends back at home.

it was very good

Alex
Toronto, Canada

Great Quality price ratio

I don't usually make Online reviews, but I wanted to write about my experience at Ibero Spanish School in Buenos Aires. I've contested a few other schools and Ibero Spanish was the first getting back to me. They were by fare the most professional, sportive and friendly. The first day at the school the Academic Director interview me for about 20 minutes to better understand what was my level since I've Study Spanish in Buenos Aires a few years ago. At that time I had a bad experience so this time I was a bit concerned. I have to say everything went great. I've learn a lot and make a few friends on the way. I would recommend Ibero School to anyone that want to study Spanish in Buenos Aires.

More role play situations and a bit more conversation.

The Ibero TEFL is a 120 hour course taught at their facility in Buenos Aires. After graduation the staff at Ibero help their graduates find English teaching jobs in Buenos Aires or worldwide. The school is located in Palermo, the best neighborhood of Buenos Aires