TEFL Heaven Phnom Penh & Paid Job in Cambodia

Cambodia students
Cambodia students

TEFL Heaven offers the exciting opportunity to earn your TEFL qualification in the paradise destination of Phnom Penh in Cambodia. You will be given 4 weeks of hands on, face-to-face training with our TEFL team on site in Costa Rica. On completion of the program, you will have earn't your TEFL certificate for life allowing you to teach anywhere in the wold.

The best part is, TEFL Heaven guarantee you a job for when you finish your training!

Key program benefits:
Fully Accredited TEFL/ TESOL Certificate.
Job placement services from our team in Phnom Penh and a guaranteed paid work placement in Cambodia within 30 days of finishing the course.
Pre-departure guidance on visas, accommodation choices, types of work available, costs of living and salary guides, connections with previous teachers.
Social program connecting you to your peers and alumni.
Lifetime worldwide job assistance.

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 10
Claire Sally

Holiday in Cambodia with a Difference

I loved the fact that this is a course that offers in-country training. If you are serious about TEACHING abroad as opposed to teaching ABROAD, it is the best way to go! It also made the whole transition process less scary and, I believe, helped facilitate it. I could experience the people and the culture, as well as how it feels to teach different grades, before setting foot in an official post, and with the support of like-minded people in the same boat as I was. Training in a group setting was also a motivation for me to keep going and not give up or let it slide. It was super focused and intentional, much better than studying alone online, which I have done once before. There's no comparison.
I also loved that our trainer was passionate about teaching and he really caused us to learn, as opposed to just throwing information at us. The way he taught us superbly modeled the way he was training us to teach! It was also clear that each one of us was more than just a number to him.

I loved the peer teaching practice. It was great to be able to practice what I had learned to do - classroom management, lesson planning, teaching aids - on people who could give me honest, objective feedback and encourage me. Nobody knew me well enough to like or dislike me, so I could take their input and great ideas and put it all to good use!

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Teaching practice!! Especially since I was up first for peer teaching practice! But trying to teach a roomful of 3-year-olds... I have never felt so disillusioned about my own abilities before!! Haha!! Interestingly, it served as a huge wake up call to me to be more than prepared and not wing anything, but still be able to think on my feet! So even that was a positive experience and one that I am truly grateful for!

Location:
88 F / 72 F
Airports:
Phnom Penh International Airport
( PNH )

Cambodia in general is considered an untouched gem for travel. Even though Phnom Penh is the capital and largest city of Cambodia, it is still a bit rough around the edges but has the infrastructure to sustain more travel. While traveling here, make sure to venture outside of the monuments that document the cities troubled past and take in the vibrant and friendly nature.

About TEFL Heaven

Since 2007, our passionate team of travel experts have assisted university graduates and non-graduates to secure quality teaching placements abroad. We actively engage with all who are seeking the opportunity to teach English as a foreign language by...