Teach English in China - High Salary and Free Flight

Our school is the perfect opportunity to explore a foreign land and culture while maintaining a fulfilling and exciting ESL job in China. Come to China to learn a new language, experience a new culture, taste a new cuisine, meet new people, improve your teaching ability or just spice up your life. When you join our school you join a community of over 300 other international teachers, as well as thousands of Chinese co-workers, all ready to support you, both in the workplace and outside as you adjust to life in China.

Our school was created to provide much-needed quality after school English training for children aged 3 to 15 years old, in a fun, motivating and entirely English speaking environment.

Teachers will work 36 hours a week with two days off work on weekdays. No more than 14 students in the class and materials are provided for our teachers.

Apply for ESL jobs in China and get well-paid salaries and perks.

• Free flight to Beijing.
  • High salary.

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 10
Lisa

Amazing Journey in Beijing

I fell in love teaching while I was teaching in Thailand for 3 months. Thailand was great but just didn't feel it was a right fit for me. I did some research and found an amazing teaching job in Beijing through On the Mark Eduation. They got in touch with me within 1 day and helped me set up an interview right away. Everything went very smoothly and within a week, I got a job offer and the company even paid for my flight to Beijing! What a deal. I found On the Mark very professional and everything wsa very transparent and done very efficiently. Highly recommend this company if you are looking for teaching jobs overseas!