Graduate English Teacher in China

a group of teachers on a day trip to the great wall of china
a group of teachers on a day trip to the great wall of china
a girl visiting Guilin
a girl visiting Guilin

If you're a recent graduate or will have graduated by August 2020, this is the programme for you! We offer 10-12 month paid teaching placements in cities across China, with flexible start dates. Teaching English in China is a fantastic opportunity to build your professional skills and explore a new country at the same time!

With Teach English In China, you’ll benefit from the support of an experienced team who are dedicated to your pre-departure preparation. We offer visa guidance, access to our exclusive lesson plan library and networking events in London to meet up with other people on our programmes.

Apply now for our 2020 programmes!

• Personalised visa support and pre-departure orientation day in London
  • Exclusive training sessions with current teachers
  • Competitive monthly salary!
  • Placement in a trusted education provider
  • Award-winning organizaton

Request More Information!

Click below to contact a personal advisor. We will be happy to answer your questions and help you discover if Teach English In China is a good fit for you!

• Benefits 9
  • Facilities 8
Josh

TEIC review

The whole process was great...the only thing that was somewhat of an issue were the hidden costs that kept reoccurring. It would be better if people were told straight away, rather than when they are too deep into the process to stop. Apart from that though, the whole process was smooth and really enjoyable! Amy was especially brilliant when we got to China but so was Arnold in the build up. The training at the hotel in Beijing was great!!! The hotel (and food) was amazing, the lessons were somewhat informative but definitely helped. The summer camp was really fun! Although the beds weren't particularly comfy and it was had a lot of similarities with a prison...I will never forget it. We were certainly thrown into the deep end but everyone swam, it was great to bond with the kids. I still miss them!!! Oh and one thing which only applies to people in Shanghai with Pacican...because they only do primary schools, it would have been good to know beforehand because I thought I was teaching middle school.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
Chicken rings when I thought they were onion rings haha not great signage from the chefs at the summer camp, they did their best!!!
Retshepisitswe

Just do it

I've only been in China for a little over two months and I can honestly say that it is one of the best decisions I've made. The language is vastly different from those that I'm used to hearing - I'm from South Africa - but the culture shares a few similarities with those of my own. Primarily, the sense of community. The people are friendly and the sights are breathtaking. Through the Teach English in China I've been able to meet people from various parts of the world who I can now call friends, traveled farther than I'd ever previously dreamed of and, above all, learn skills that have not only helped me in the classroom but beyond. I've learned self-assuredness; I feel more confident in the things I say and do more so than I ever did before. So if you're thinking about coming to China then stop thinking and 'just do it.'

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
The most unfamiliar thing that I've eaten so far is called Durian. It is supposedly a fruit and most people describe it as sweet but I have my own opinion on the matter. Having said that, China is not only a great place to expand your horizons but also your palate as well.