Four-month volunteer program teaching English to low-income background people in different rural areas of Costa Rica.
This is a program in alliance with the Department of Labor, Department of Education, and CINDE, which is an investment promotion agency. It started as a Government initiative and its goal is to improve employability in Costa Rica.
The program seeks out volunteers who are ESL/TEFL certified who can help us with classes of 25 students between the ages of 18-50, to work with them Monday-Thursday from 8/830 to 4/430. Fridays would be our prep day, and weekends are your days off to explore CR!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help people in need change their lives!
- All lessons are planned for you! You just have to execute!
- Learn Spanish with your Costa Rican Family Homestay!
- Explore Costa Rican culture and customs!
- Volunteering position recognized by the Costa Rican government!