Online TEFL Courses Starting at $199!

Online TEFL Courses Starting at $199!

We also offer core and specialized online TEFL courses for gap-year teachers! Our 100-hour core TEFL certificate course is perfect for new teachers who want to travel and need an affordable TEFL certification that is recognized for entry-level jobs. For just a little extra, you can add the Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL) specialization and qualify for more jobs. TEYL is the largest job market in the world, so this course will give you everything you need to go abroad!

Use rebate code "GoOverseas" and save an extra 10% on any of our online TEFL courses (Applicable for the 100-hour TEFL Certificate or the 120-hour Specialized TEFL Certificate with TEYL specialization)!

Key Features:
-Learn to create grammar lesson plans using the Communicative Approach
-Add TEYL to be prepared for more TEFL jobs!
-Course material and tutor support (Accredited by ACTDEC UK)
-Job placement

• Facilities

Amy
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

120 hour TEFL and TEYL

This was a helpful course with knowledgable and helpful tutors. The first few units were a little easy, in my opinion, but the later ones were a bit more challenging and contained some useful content about lesson frameworks in particular. I've already begun testing out some of the ideas from the course on my own students and think that having done this course has made my own teaching better. Thanks again!

I found some of the content at the beginning of the course a bit easy and not so helpful - the later content was much better, particularly the TEYL module. I would have preferred more rigorous content about understanding how people learn and some content about classroom control or other common problems teachers may encounter.

Liv
University of Northampton

Worth it!

After my first year teaching, I managed to land a job in the very best school in my town. I was under a lot of pressure as I would go from working in a small laid-back academy to a top school with much higher standards. I felt ill-equiped so I decided to train during the summer. After careful research, I chose OnTESOL.
I was happy with every aspect of the course. The curriculum was well balanced, very detailed and, most importantly, interesting! My personal tutor was attentive and helpful. I learned so much from this course that I can safely say it is the one reason I ended up being so successful in my new job.

Avdija
Bosnia and Herzegovina

My experience with OnTESOL

After a long and thorough search for a TEFL course, I finally decided that OnTESOL was the best choice and I was totally right. The course was well organized and the materials showed a great balance between theory, examples, and practice videos. The tutors were so kind when they answered my emails and explained their take on the assignments. That was very useful in identifying where I need to get better at.

I felt no pressure and I could work at my own pace with the full support of my tutors and the head office. It was such a beautiful experience. I have learned how to approach various situations and settings that are part of the teaching process and now teaching English seems more fun and more interesting than it ever was before.

OnTESOL offers a wide variety of certifications to train their students on how to teach English as a foreign language. Learn more about OnTESOL online TESOL courses below.