Cambridge Teacher’s Passport is your Teacher identity; recognized and accepted world over as a proof of your Teaching capabilities and language proficiency with Cambridge Certifications. Cambridge Teacher’s passport is a series of qualifications for English and Subject Teachers that enhances your job prospects and employability chances all over the world.
For English Language teaching Cambridge Teacher’s Passport qualifications include:
1. CERTIFICATE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING-PRIMARY/SECONDARY (CELT P/S): CELT is an English Language Teaching Qualification by Cambridge. CELT P is ideal for teachers at Primary level and CELT S is for Secondary level teachers.
2. CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH ADVANCE (CAE): Cambridge English Advance (CAE) is an English language proficiency qualification accredited by University of Cambridge.
3. TEACHING KNOWLEDGE TEST (TKT): TKT is a series of internationally recognised modular teaching qualiﬁcations, which test your knowledge in a speciﬁc area of English
- Cambridge Teacher's Passport
- English language Teaching Jobs Abroad