The MTEL program is a preparatory teaching program available to people who have no previous teaching experience but would like to learn effective teaching methods. Our program seeks to prepare novices to instruct students of all ages and cultures. The program is designed to address the needs of a diverse language environment in a constantly changing world. By assisting professional teachers in English classes and “learning by doing”, the MTEL program will introduce you to up-to-date teaching methods appropriate for teaching either children or adults.
The Palestinian Center has years of experience using the most up-to-date teaching methods in instructing children and adults. The Center maintains a staff of qualified local teachers who are experienced in teaching English in governmental and non-governmental educational institutions. Besides the seminars and workshops, the Palestinian Center’s unique advantages is the opportunity to provide you with practice teaching.
- Learn how to manage the class timing.
- Learn methods on how to manage class materials.
- Learn the latest and most sophisticated methods of teaching.
- You will be given the opportunity to practice teaching.
- You will learning teaching skills from professional teachers who are qualified and experienced in the latest teaching methods.