A job teaching English in Spain is one of the best ways to live abroad, build your resume, and explore one of the most exciting countries in Europe.
If you’re passionate about learning Spanish, Instituto Hemingway also has offers a program that allows Americans to learn Spanish while attending Spanish and cultural classes once you are here.
Are you a recent graduate looking for a valuable professional experience in Spain? Start teaching English in Spain from one week on until 3 months. No visas needed. Receive a monthly income, TEFL-related training (paid by the program), and ongoing in-country support. After the first few days at school, participants will be asked to use their own initiative, find resources and prepare their own engaging and fun activities or games.
- An internship tailored to meet your needs
- Advice, support, and guidance before, during, and after your stay
- Aiport pick-up, accommodation in shared apart single room and cultural activities incl.
- 24/7 Emergency assistance
- Combine work experience, upgrade your resume, cultural inmersion and language acquision in one program