A job teaching English in Spain is one of the best ways to live abroad, build your resume, and explore one of the most exciting countries in Europe.
An excellent placement for both aspiring teachers / professors and business owners-to-be.
Are you looking for a valuable professional experience in Spain? Start teaching English in Spain from one week on until 3 months. No visas needed. In case you want to stay longer than 3 months no problems but a visa is needed. Receive a monthly income, TEFL-related training (paid by the program), and ongoing in-country support. After the first few days at school, participants will be asked to use their own initiative, find resources and prepare their own engaging and fun activities or games.
We also include 2 weeks of Spanish courses in the mornings Mon-Fri.
The best part is that no teaching credentials are required (appreciated, but not required)
- An internship tailored to meet your needs
- Advice, support, and guidance before, during, and after your stay
- Airport pick-up, accommodation in shared apartment single room and cultural activities incl.
- 24/7 Emergency assistance
- Combine work experience, upgrade your resume, cultural immersion and language acquisition in one program