As a camp counselor, you will work with children ages 7-12. In the mornings, you will teach English for two hours with the focus on fun, game-oriented teaching. In the afternoons, you will lead your team in games and other cool activities (science day, water day, cooking day, etc.) designed and organized by you and the other counselors.
Each 2-week camp will be in a different location, where you will live as a member of your host family, exploring Taiwan and Taiwanese culture together. While every host family experience is special and unique, one thing is certain, you will get out of the tourist rut immersing yourself in the culture, lifestyle, food, activities… and have countless stories to tell and memories to cherish for a lifetime.
The program includes training, in-country basic costs (food, lodging, and transportation), a mid-summer retreat where you can learn Chinese massage, martial arts, and yoga and a 3-day end-of-summer beach party.
- Experience culture first hand living as a member of amazing host families
- Visit a least 5 cities in Taiwan
- The program includes training, in-country basic costs (food, lodging, and transportation)
- Mid-summer counselor retreat with martial arts, yoga, and massage training @ Serendipity in the Mountain
- 3 day End-of-Summer good-bye beach party