Work with Taiwanese children this summer in fun, high-energy, team-oriented, creative environment as a summer camp counselor/teacher.
This true cultural exchange - a working holiday tour of Taiwan where you will stay with four host families in several cities during July and August and have an opportunity to get off the tourist path, experience Taiwanese culture, and forge lifetime friendships as a members of the host families.
Experience working with children is a must. TEFL/TESOL, or teaching experience, or summer camp experience preferred.
Basic in-country food, transportation, and lodging are included; salary 1000USD/mo.
** Due to visa restrictions, this opportunity is only available to applicants with passports from Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand.
- Experience culture first hand living as a member of amazing host families
- Visit a least 5 cities in Taiwan
- Explore aboriginal village in Hsinchu city
- Mid-summer counselor retreat with martial arts, yoga, and massage training @ Serendipity in the Mountain
- 3 day End-of-Summer good-bye beach party