Get Paid to Teach English in Turkey with a TEFL Certification

Get Paid to Teach English in Turkey with a TEFL Certification

Interested in getting paid to travel the world? By earning your accredited TEFL certification with International TEFL Academy, you can teach English in Turkey & 80+ countries worldwide.

In addition to thousands of years of history; stunning coastlines; and one of the hottest economies in Europe, Turkey boasts one of the largest job markets in the world for English language teachers abroad.

Turkey offers several major advantages compared to other job markets in Europe. English teachers in Turkey can find teaching opportunities year round, and interviews are conducted in advance over the phone and via email as well as locally in Turkey. In addition, it is standard practice for English teachers in Turkey to receive a sponsored work visa.

We’ve helped more than 15,000 people get TEFL certified & experience the world. Join the movement, make a difference & earn some money along the way!

Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?

• One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for me? What country is best for me? How much money do I need to bring with me? Your own personal ITA advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification, teaching abroad, and many more! Your advisor will educate you on how to find English teaching jobs in 80+ countries around the world before enrolling in your class. Your advisor will help you decide if teaching English abroad is a good fit for you!
  • Professional Level TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide that exceed international professional standards of instructor qualifications, class, and student teaching hours.
  • We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive experience international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad from first-hand experience.
  • One-on-One Job Search Guidance: How do I find a job? How do I make friends? What paperwork do I need for my visa? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert job search advisors to help you out with these three questions and many, many more. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets around the world.
  • Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 15,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you head out & get your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad.

How Do I Get Started?

Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.

Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!

Asia » Turkey » Istanbul
Salary / Benefits
Varies; Visit <a href="http://www.internationalteflacademy.com/go-overeas-ad-1/" rel="nofollow">www.InternationalTEFL<br/>Academy.com</a> to enroll or contact an adviser at 773-634-9900.
Istanbul, Ankara, and more!

Hi Rachel! It's not mandatory, here is a good article about how to teach without a degree (this one is for Asia but similar principles for Turkey)

• Benefits
  • Facilities

Nariman
Tehran

Istanbul, a city to fall in love with

I can definitely call Istanbul the city that never sleeps. Since the first days of my new life in Istanbul, I was amazed by how wonderful this place was. Walking around in day and night, crossing between the two continents on the vapur! all provided moments of peace. Even though the city experienced political and security concerns, it was always easy to find safe spots and happiness. I lived there from 2013 to 2016 and met the friendliest, most welcoming people ever.
The course was one month and was my first interaction with Turkish students. It helped me understand the difficulties I would face eventually in my actual classes and the trainers provided useful management skills and tips.

Having better textbooks which are designed professionally and not just copies.

Tom
Istanbul, Turkey
University of Washington

Great people and tons of jobs!

Turkey has been an amazing experience for me. The amount of available jobs is amazing and I've been able to have a great work life balanced with an ability to travel extensively throughout both Turkey itself, and throughout Europe.

I love the surprises that this city (Istanbul) has given me. It's amazingly safe and clean, and the transportation system is better than anything I've seen in the west. The people are genuinely kind and helpful and I highly recommend anyone with a sense of adventure and love of travel to check out Istanbul.

International TEFL Academy is passionate about two things:

1) Providing the highest quality TEFL certification classes.

2) Ensuring all of our graduates find professional, paid English teaching jobs abroad & have a wonderful experience overseas.

All of our staff at ITA have worked, lived &