Teach in Dubai with the Supply Room

Teaching Jobs in Dubai
Teaching Jobs in Dubai

The Supply Room work with schools in Dubai who we know and trust will look after our teachers.

We have a constant variety of vacancies available for Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle and High School Teachers. Most schools we work with run the UK or US curriculum, however, are willing to recruit teachers with experience from any curriculum. Training and on-going development is provided.

Typical packages we see from schools include annual return flights, accommodation, visa/ labour card costs, private medical insurance and competitive tax-free salaries.

“I have worked with different recruitment agencies in the past; however, The Supply Room is an agency I would happily work with again. They were extremely helpful in finding and securing a new job for me in Dubai. My consultant, David, was always friendly and supported my relocation from London to Dubai." Read more on our website...

If you are looking for an adventure – Let’s find you a classroom in Dubai!

• Knowledgeable Consultants