Get TEFL Certified & Save $12,000+ per year teaching English in the UAE

Get TEFL Certified & Save $12,000+ per year teaching English in the UAE

Interested in getting paid to travel, live, and teach English in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)?

Qualified English teachers in the UAE can realistically expect to make $1,800 - $5,000 (or more) tax-free a month with benefits including airfare to and from the assignment, health insurance, and furnished housing.

A 4-year degree and a TEFL certification is typically required to teach English in the UAE. Many schools also require prior teaching experience and/or a Master's Degree. Because the UAE is a coveted destination for foreigner teachers, the job market is extremely competitive. Beginning TEFL teachers may find it difficult to be hired, as most jobs will go to experienced teachers with advanced credentials.

With the right qualifications, your International TEFL Academy TEFL certification, and our lifetime job search assistance, you'll be able to finding professional teaching jobs in the UAE & all over the Middle East.

Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?

• One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for me? What country is best for me? How much money do I need to bring with me? Your own personal ITA advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification, teaching abroad, and many more! Your advisor will educate you on how to find English teaching jobs in 80+ countries around the world before enrolling in your class. Your advisor will help you decide if teaching English abroad is a good fit for you!
  • Professional Level TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide that exceed international professional standards of instructor qualifications, class, and student teaching hours.
  • We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive experience international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad from first-hand experience.
  • One-on-One Job Search Guidance: How do I find a job? How do I make friends? What paperwork do I need for my visa? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert job search advisors to help you out with these three questions and many, many more. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets around the world.
  • Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 15,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you head out & get your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad.

How Do I Get Started?

Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.

Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!

Asia » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
Asia » United Arab Emirates » Abu Dhabi
Asia » United Arab Emirates » Al Ain
Salary / Benefits
$ 1,500–3,000 USD; visit site to learn more.

This program has not been reviewed yet.

International TEFL Academy is passionate about two things:

1) Providing the highest quality TEFL certification classes.

2) Ensuring all of our graduates find professional, paid English teaching jobs abroad & have a wonderful experience overseas.

All of our staff at ITA have worked, lived &