- Minimum of 6 hours of observed teaching practice
- Complete half the course at your own pace and from the comfort of your own home
- Weekly public school volunteering at low-income primary schools
- Full job placement assistance
- Classroom observations of seasoned teachers
Combined TEFL courses combine the best of two worlds. Being able to complete the theory from the comfort of your own home and at your own pace, and the hands-on teaching practice of a classroom course.
The online portion covers all the theory needed to succeed. It also contains footage of real teachers teaching actual students and examples of activities and dozens of lesson plans.
The on-site portion of our course focuses heavily on applicable teaching skills rather than on pedantic theory to build the confidence needed to be an effective teacher. Our position as the number one recruiting agency in China means that we know what schools are looking for in their their teachers.
Teaching practice will mostly be with primary school-aged children between the ages of 6-12 in small classes of 6-10 students, as well as large classes of 25-45 students. If you let us know in advance that you prefer to teach a different age group, we'll do our best to accommodate your wishes!