TEFL Program in Suzhou, China | Guaranteed Job + Generous Employment Package

St. Patrick's day in Suzhou, China
St. Patrick's day in Suzhou, China
TEFL in Suzhou, China
TEFL in Suzhou, China
Kindergarten Campus for TEFL participants in Suzhou, China.
Kindergarten Campus for TEFL participants in Suzhou, China.
Large Campus
Large Campus
TEFL participants reading to children in Suzhou with Kids-English Thailand.
TEFL participants reading to children in Suzhou with Kids-English Thailand.
School Field
School Field
Kids playing with wheel barrow in Suzhou, China
Kids playing with wheel barrow in Suzhou, China
Teacher Eslam working with a Chinese girl during his TEFL program.
Teacher Eslam working with a Chinese girl during his TEFL program.

Kids English Thailand, in collaboration with Suzhou Boren; is facilitating TEFL Training with a guaranteed teaching position at World-Renowned International Schools in China.

The 7-day Intensive In-Class TEFL Training Program focuses on elements specifically for teaching in China.

The program includes:

- How to teach English effectively as a foreign language in China
- How to align work practices with the Chinese education system
- How to adapt to Chinese culture
- How to adjust personal teaching styles according to the learning habits of Chinese students

After you finish the program and pass the exam, you earn a TEFL in China certificate, recognized throughout China and a teaching job in a World-Renowned International School.

The TEFL Certificate does not require notarising as it is authorized by the Department of Cultural and Education experts, of the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs | SAFEA.

• Seven day TEFL in China training program

• Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 9.3
  • Job Assistance 9.8
Brian

Everything promised.. and then some

The content of the course was excellent, every bit of it was useful and practical. All of the sessions were very well prepared and informative. I learned more in that one month than I would have learned going to college for three years. I received great feedback that helped me improve and build confidence. The course was challenging but the staff made the whole process very easy so that all you have to focus on is teaching.The TEFL staff are all supportive, experienced and highly qualified. The trainers gave us a toolbox of resources and ideas, helped us with the lesson plans and gave innovative techniques for dealing with stressful situations teachers are often faced with. I feel confident and capable while applying for jobs. The staff gives general and personal job support. All the anxiety of beginning my first teaching job was alleviated upon completion of the course.

That it finished? haha. You'd be hard pressed to find any flaws in this program.
Lauren

Adventuring in China!

As a first time traveler I was a bit apprehensive about going abroad alone for the first time but I could not have been in safer hands! The staff were absolutely incredible from day one, answered all my questions (no matter how silly, and there were a lot of silly ones!) and were consistently helpful throughout my stay. The TEFL course was a lot to cram in but definitely worth the effort as it made the first day of school a lot less daunting. The best part was meeting other people in the same boat as me on the course and keeping in touch throughout my time in China, I never felt alone and I know I have made friends for life! We were given support regarding visas and other paperwork throughout which made the whole process a lot less of a headache. Definitely cannot recommend this enough, for anyone who is thinking of making the leap just go for it! Big shout out to everyone that helped make this adventure happen!!! Onto the next one!!

Try to learn at least a tiny bit of the local language as it really does help to make friends and break down barriers! Theres loads of youtube videos and people take you a lot more seriously when they can see you are putting in the effort!
Reece

Thanks for the great time

Was a little hesitant going into this as I’ve never lived abroad before, but the staff here made me feel welcome and having many people the same nationality around me helped me settle in big time. After that, I got support for my job and any minor problems I had adjusting. China is quite like most other places despite what you hear. Big cities all have nightlife, clubs to join (football, basketball etc) and people just like you who are willing to get lost in order to find themeselves. With this program you get stability and a good base to start your new life off with. I immediately knew I’d stay for a second year, and likely even a third. Thanks to the staff who have made this possible. And thanks to everyone who I know here who gave me a new home! Can’t wait to start my second year. Thanks for everything, and here’s to second amazing year in China!

What was your funniest moment?
Every time I taught my class. Too many funny kids in my class haha
Robert

Fantastic

Fantastic. The staff were very professional and eager to assist. I couldn't have asked for better. A friend first recommended this program to me, and I decided to try it out. There are many similar programs all promising the same thing, but this course really was different and they made sure they did everything possible to help out. The content was relevant, materials were recent and well composed, assistance was available, and the training was conducted by experienced professionals who knew their stuff. After the course, we were carefully evaluated and given good advice to help steer us in the right path. I highly recommend this course and their staff members. If you are considering this, feel free to contact me for my personal overview.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
Scorpions and bugs were a little strange, but the food was sensational.

Location:
Shanghai Pudong International Airport
( PVG )
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport CAN
( CAN )

China is the most populous country in the world and has one of the fastest-growing economies. China's landscape is vast and diverse, ranging from the Gobi and Taklamakan Deserts in the arid north to subtropical forests in the wetter south. China has over 34,687 species of animals and vascular plants, making it the third-most biodiverse country in the world, after Brazil and Colombia.

About Kids-English Thailand (KET)

Kids-English Thailand (KET) | Est. 2009, is a fully licensed education recruitment company with partner schools located throughout Thailand and China. KET’s mission is to help you help others, at no cost to you whatsoever! KET’s services to teachers...