Join us in Quito, Ecuador this summer for a productive, insightful, and fun hybrid TEFL training program! The ultimate combination of in-person and online learning and training, including time spent with a variety of age groups at both charter and public schools, this program will effectively prepare you for a job teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL). Balance your online studies and classroom observation and teaching - and be sure to save some free time to get to know vibrant Quito, which we'll certainly help you do! Rounding out this comprehensive program are on-site staff support, social and cultural activities, excursions, and all the inclusions you'll want to feel at home in Ecuador.
- Split your time between in-person learning and teaching experience in Quito and an online TEFL Certificate course.
- Gain exposure to a variety of teaching settings between a non-profit school for young children and a local high school.
- Enjoy a comprehensive program with support, housing (homestay), professional development, excursions, social and cultural activities, and more.
- Spend your summer in Quito, which at 9,000 feet elevation is typically dry and mild.
- Explore Quito and the rest of vibrant and diverse Ecuador through program activities and in your free time.
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.