30-Hour Observed Teaching Practice Course

30-hour OTP Course

ITTT's OTP course is aimed mainly at qualified teachers who require a practical teaching component to their certification but who are, due to geographical or time constraints, unable to attend a training centre in person. The main advantage of this course is that all the components can be entirely completed remotely from anywhere in the world. Students taking our OTP course complete various planning, teaching and recording tasks that are then submitted and evaluated by our course trainers. Not only improve course takers their teaching skills but also learn additional transferable skills, like video recording, video conferencing as well as portfolio construction.

• Entirely online
  • Students submit recordings for evaluation by trainers
  • Access to English teaching jobs around the world
  • Six months to complete the course

• Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 8
  • Job Assistance 5
Iban

OTP review

Hi.
My name is Iban. I´m teaching English in a language school in Pamplona, Spain.
I chose the 30-hour OTP course because I wanted to gain more teaching skills which could help me be more comfortable and confident in the classroom. Of course being able to write down on my CV that I had done this course was also an important element.
I can only say positive things about this course. I received wonderful support from my online tutor, I learned a lot about applying the ESA methodology. This course was great because I could do it while working at the same time, and following my own pace.
This course has also made me see the importance of appying the ESA methodology in each lesson.
I would definitely recommend this program.