Teacher Link's 120 Hour Online TEFL Course

COVID-19 Program Updates

Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Teacher Link has decided to pause some of their upcoming programs temporarily and may be offering flexible booking options and/or online programs as well. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.

Our 120-hour online TEFL certification program covers all the same content as our classroom TEFL courses, but you can do it at your own pace and from the comfort of your own home.
In addition to the theory that's covered, there are practical videos of real teachers as well as tutor support and written feedback on lesson plans and other assignments.

Graduates who decide to take a teaching position through us and successfully complete their 3-month probation period are eligible for a $100 reimbursement.

The tuition reimbursement is currently only available to native speakers of English with a Bachelor's degree (in any subject).

• Get $100 back if you decide to take a job through us and complete your three-month probation period!
  • Earn $2300 - $3100 teaching abroad upon completion of the course
  • The course contains dozens of videos of actual teachers as well as tutor support and written feedback on your assignments
  • Complete the entire course from the comfort of your own home and at your own pace
  • We provide assistance with the authentication of degrees, criminal background checks and TEFL certificates. In addition, we can provide criminal background checks for US nationals.

TEFL Course Live!

TEFL Course Live - Only $990 USD
Get started on your TEFL course from the comfort of your own home. TEFL Course Live follows the same curriculum as our in-person TEFL course and features our TEFL instructors leading the lessons. Enroll in one of our future cohorts when students return to classes in Thailand / Shanghai.

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 10
  • Instruction 8.9
  • Academic Rigor 7.2
  • Job Assistance 9
Cynthia

The TEFL Course was amazing! I learned a lot!

Thank you for your wonderful guidelines on how to teach children English. I learned a great deal about all of the important fundamentals. I feel very prepared to teach English to a variety of types of learners. I feel confident in being able to help others to progress in learning English as I have progressed in learning to teach English. I would recommend this program to anyone interested in being a good TEFL teacher in another country or in your own respective country for that matter. Thank you!

It was informative as it was. I would not change a thing.
Butchie

Review

I enjoyed the course. Was challenging and I went into wanting to learn and do well. I learned a great deal. The videos were good. The questions were challenging made me go back through material so I learned more. Enjoyed the readings. I could have gotten up to 5 questions right that I got wrong if I had read the questions a bit better good job with being tricky like that. Or is that being tricky and I just need to read better? I enjoyed some of the history of language learning and all too that helped with me wanting to be more engaged to learn.

Maybe have someone, a quality person or whatever you want to calm them, editor. Going through it seemed like some of the verbiage was repeated. Some of the test questions we rent worded exactly right made it confusing. Can’t remember which ones but not too bad. That’s about all I can remember.
Jailyn

Great experience

Great experience, very Easy and straight forward. I did my lesson plan off topic but they still a allowed me to pass because I had the right requirements! Very supportive! Would recommend to anyone that needs to get their TEFL, great program! Online course, I was able to do it in a few days, it didn’t take long at all. Quick, easy, and very informative (:

Angelica

Good Online Option

The course was straightforward. There were some questions that were arguably subjective. Beside this, the course does a good job of formatting information effectively. Getting live experience is crucial to applying pedagogy. There is really nothing like it. Great for a quick jump start into the profession. Good value as well. I would really only recommend this course to someone who is comfortable with gaining experience while on the job. It is not an easy feat, teaching children, let alone, children in a foreign country.

Retesting question validity and reliability may be necessary. Including creative ways to create lesson plans.
Mi

Very Informative Course

It's a great course. You will learn alot and have enough information to assist you with your teaching career goals. I found it very informative and lucrative. For instance, the course provided plenty of examples so that the student can grasp the information being provided and taught. This is very important for new teachers because the course acts as a detailed guide for teaching a foreign language. I really enjoyed the material included in the course and learned alot about teaching younger children. When I finally relocate to China, I will refer back to this course to help me with improvement my teaching skills and target language techniques. Overall, I am glad that this course is available to help new inexperience teachers like myself. Thank you!

Fatima

Tefl course 2019

The course was very helpful, it teaches you all the basics, later expands further.
It provides online lesson videos to give you insight of what it's like to teach in real life, regardless of your level.
Helps you learn all aspects of English teaching, covers grammar, pronunciation, different teachings, managing classes and even how to lesson plan.
For someone who has no experience, it helps tremendously, and guides you through all the different stages.
It's simple and easy to follow, and will be useful to refer back to when you do start teaching, as it provides example activities and how to implement certain things into your lessons.
There are a few mistakes made but these can easily be fixed with a proofresder.
Overall, it was very good and provided a lot of information.
Thank.

There's a few errors (spelling errors, pages missing etc). Fix those and it's perfect
Atom

Teacher Link's 120 hour Online TEFL Course

The information and course direction is invaluable. The teacher link representatives respond promptly and they provide excellent feedback regarding their desired work performance. it was interesting to analyze my own educational experience with reference to the different methodologies I learned while completing this course. it was very easy to see how my educators throughout my life combined and practiced these different learning styles and teaching method combinations to help students learn. I am fortunate to have the opportunity to complete this course, learn this information, and go to work now that I have completed the TEFL exam successfully. the companies I have worked with up to and through completing this online course have been tremendously wonderful. I can only hope everyone has the same delightful expereicne I have had.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Completing the Final exam was the most nerve-racking moment during the course. I overcame the experience through studying and performing my best on the exam.
COITT

completed!

I felt the information was extremely concise and anticipate it will be very helpful in the classroom! The lesson plan introduces new information in an order that allowed me to retain the information before moving on to the next lesson. The videos gave me a good idea of what the atmosphere of a tefl classroom can be like and prepared me for things I may have trouble with and thrive in. The test were not overly complicated or designed to trick but to ensure the needed information was received. 5/5 stars