Teacher Link's 120 hour Online TEFL Course

Teacher Link's 120 hour Online TEFL Course

Our 120-hour online TEFL certification program covers all the same content as our classroom TEFL courses, but you can do it at your own pace and from the comfort of your own home.
In addition to the theory that's covered, there are practical videos of real teachers as well as tutor support and written feedback on lesson plans and other assignments.

Graduates who decide to take a teaching position through us and successfully complete their 3-month probation period are eligible for a full refund. How does this work? If you complete your probation period, your employer will actually pay us for your training and we pass on this benefit to you!

The tuition refund is currently only available to native speakers of English with a Bachelor's degree (in any subject).

• Get a full refund of your tuition if you decide to take a job through us and complete your three-month probation period!
  • Earn $2300 - $3100 teaching abroad upon completion of the course
  • The course contains dozens of videos of actual teachers teachers as well as tutor support and written feedback on your assignments
  • Complete the entire course from the comfort of your own home and at your own pace
  • We provide assistance with the authentication of degrees, criminal background checks and TEFL certificates. In addition, we can provide criminal background checks for US nationals.
Teaching Practicum
Training Type
Training Length
120 hours
Job Placement
Online TEFL
Application Fee
The $249 USD cost of the program will be refunded to you if you decide to take a job through us and complete the 3-month probation period (at this point your employer will pay us for your training as you've proved you learned something in the course).

Additional notarization and authentication services are available too for US nationals, but these are non-refundable:
1. Printing and shipping of your TEFL Certificate - $25 USD

• Facilities 10
  • Instruction 8.8
  • Difficulty 7.1
  • Job Assistance 8.8

Great job Teacher's link!

Thank you for breaking the course sections into manageable chunks. It was very user friendly, and without complications. Also, the staff were prompt in their responses to my emails and answered any questions I had. I would definitely recommend your course to anyone trying to acquire a TEFL certificate! Actually, I've already recommended your course to my friends. Thank you again for helping me achieve this goal.

A Good Experience

Teaching Nomad was helpful with the whole process! I got my TEFL through them, and they were quick to respond to my emails and instructive when I had questions. I had a job lined up in China though a friend, but I got cold feet, so I emailed Teaching Nomad, and they had me connected to several jobs in just a couple of weeks. They acted as a conduit between myself and the school during the visa process as well.

I wish that they had warned me how difficult it is to get to China; I spent several months waiting for my visa to process in various stages and spent around $2000. At one point had had to fly to the consulate to get fingerprinted.

Response from Teacher Link

Hey Wendy,

Thanks for the feedback! I just checked and it looks like you got hired right after the Chinese government introduced all the new criminal background check/degree/TEFL authentication requirements. Most schools and visa agencies now know exactly what is required to process your work permit/visa, and we actually run background checks and do the authentication of documents for US nationals in our Denver office these days. If it's any consolation, you don't have to go through all of this again if you switch positions in China!

Edit Maria

Great Program and Helpful Staff

I enjoyed this course so I want to thank Teacher Link for providing it.
The course has a lot of information which I think is must for everyone who wishes to become a TEFL certified trainer. I was reluctant at the beginning to complete an online course, but soon after starting it I realized that the course is no joke. It is a comprehensive course that is provides a lot of essential information for future teachers.
The course is packed with videos that were filmed during real classes and it really offers an insight of what it takes to be a teacher. The instructor always promptly answered all my questions and it provided constructive feedback.
I am confident now that I have what it takes to be a successful TEFL trainer.
I loved the course and I want to congratulate the staff, especially Ginger, for being professional and helpful.
Well done!

My Proud Journey

I’ve always had dreams of teaching abroad. Luckily, I was able to find the right team. The support and guidance was beyond expectancy. I was able to learn a lot from the course. Feels good to be able to teach and apply what was learned through the course. Chances are, you’re looking for the right team and course that will help guide you and help you as an educator. Well you’re in the right spot! This course is perfect if you want an inexpensive route. The information shared and taught is very useful!

Next Stop, The World!

I'm a qualified teacher, have been for almost 3 years now, and you can imagine my annoyance when I was told that even though I have a Bachelors Degree, a Teaching Certificate and 3 years experience, I still had to do a TEFL Course. I mean, by now you would think that I knew quite a lot about the profession, and handling ESL learners should be a breeze. What else could I possibly learn- surely not much! WRONG! Handling 28 little girls is quite different to handling smaller classes and teaching an ESL is different to teaching Home Language like I do. I learnt that there are somethings that could work in my class of 28 that wouldn't work for a smaller class. I was reminded of the things that we don't normally consciously think about when teaching, but we practice everyday in the classroom, and that is the importance of the teacher-learner relationship and the importance of the affective filter in successful learning. This course opened me up to new aspects of teaching and helped me refresh many things that I had learned in university and in the classroom. This TEFL course has equipped me with the tools that I will require to have a successful teaching career in my new job in China and hopefully, in years to come, many other ESL countries in the world.

Make the videos downloadable so that one is able to watch and make notes on them whenever they can, even when they are not connected to the internet.

Response from Teacher Link

Videos are now downloadable, thanks for letting us know!

Great learning experience!

In this online programme, I could learn teaching English in an easy way from home. The teaching movies we had to see were very helpful - I got a great idea of how teaching should be done. The films were instructive and gave good examples of bad teachers and teachers that were very good. I learned about classroom management, teaching to children of different age groups and the way you manage classes of different sizes. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants a TEFL certificate, because you learn a lot!

Learned a lot!

During this course, I have learned a lot about teaching and improved my teaching skills. My classmates were motivated and serious, which contributed to a good learning environment. The trainers were very helpful and professional, and they prepared me for being a teacher in China. They also helped me to find a job, which was great. I would certainly recommend this course if you want to teach abroad!

Very Helpful in Training New Teachers

Although I've had a bit of teaching experience in the past, the TEFL course helped solidify the structure needed to handle students at any age. The lesson part segment was the most challenging yet most rewarding part of the course. The very next day after completing this TEFL course, I had to teach two new classes on the first day of my job with very little time to prepare. Management was impressed with my ability to teach at the level I was able to with very short notice.

The test was a bit too hard for me. I'm not saying that it should be extremely easy either but there's got to be some way to tweak it.

Look no further

Did my TEFL Course with Teaching Nomad and they also secured me a job placement in Shanghai with a company I'm very happy to work for. The assistance they provided throughout all stages of stages of the course and subsequently cannot be argued it, they really were a great. If you need to do a TEFL course, I see no reason not to go with Teaching Nomad. They even refunded the course fee after they recommended me to my current position.

About Teacher Link

Teacher Link's unique classroom TEFL course fully prepares you for the classroom and helps you build the confidence needed to be an effective teacher. Our intensive four week curriculum focuses on getting you many hours of hands-on teaching...