Get your TEFL certificate with TEFL UK and teach anywhere in the world!

Get your TEFL certificate with TEFL UK and teach anywhere in the world!

Our courses have been designed by highly qualified and experienced English as foreign language teachers who have taught in exciting places like China, Thailand, Vietnam, Spain, Saudi Arabia and Japan. They are fully accredited and will allow you to teach anywhere in the world! We have some fantastic placement opportunities available throughout Asia and South America.

Asia » Thailand

• Difficulty
  • Job Assistance

Kristin
Washington DC

Great value and easy to follow!

The Advanced 120 Hour TEFL Certification was extremely easy to follow and provided engaging course material. I feel much more prepared to teach English abroad through their informative lessons. The course gives you an excellent overview of key things to know when teaching English to non-native speakers. It was a great value for the price and the customer support was excellent. The certificate arrived promptly upon completion.

Mark
Hamilton, Scotland
Open University

150 hours (masters)

Overall I found this course to be of an excellent quality. Many language schools only require the 120 hours TEFL but I would highly recommend this particular course. It is informative and you are able to learn and progress at your own pace. This has allowed me to achieve my ambition to relocate and teach in Prague. The support if required is always available and one has found the staff to be friendly and supportive. Before I enrolled on this course I took the time to review many other providers of TEFL and made various phone calls. I selected TEFL UK and in all honesty I was glad to have done so. Enrol, enjoy it, complete it and look to a brighter future!!!!! (whichever country you decide upon)

Meghan

Affordable and Easy to Work With!

As a beginner to the world of Teaching English as a Foreign Language, TEFL UK has been outstanding to work with on my path to employment! I was easily hired to work as an instructor in Colombia and in China after displaying my knowledge of classroom management and coursework ideas that I learned from my 150 Hour Masters Course. When I came upon difficulties with my Visa application, Lisa from TEFL UK worked with me promptly and enthusiastically to get the proper documentation needed in order to acquire the Visa.
Many other courses you will find online are pricey, but with TEFL UK not only is it a great value for a great price, but you can work at your own pace from anywhere from your laptop! I was able to fit in time to complete my certification during my busy senior year of college with no difficulty. I also highly recommend taking their 150 Hour course over the 120 hour course as the extra lessons help your resume stand out to employers as well as offering additional insight into teaching English to non-native speakers!
The observational videos and interactive lessons ensure that you are fully engaged and enthusiastic about your learning.

Unlike many other training companies, TEFL UK is owned by TEFL teachers. We have real passion for what we do and are committed to providing the highest quality of training so that our graduates leave us with a wealth of lesson ideas, strategies and grammatical