TEFL Heaven Koh Samui & Paid job Thailand

TEFL Heaven Koh Samui & Paid job Thailand

TEFL Heaven offer the fantastic opportunity to gain your TEFL qualification in the paradise that is Koh Samui! After training you are guaranteed a job throughout Thailand!

Our experienced TEFL team provide a 4 week hands on training program giving you the tools and knowledge to become a fantastic TEFL teacher. On completion of training you are guaranteed a job allowing you to jump into earning and gaining experience.

Come and join us in TEFL Heaven!

Asia » Thailand

• Difficulty
  • Job Assistance

Kailey

Positive, Incredible Experience

Choosing to take the TEFL Heaven training course was one of the best decisions I could have made. Not only did we get to do our training on the beautiful island of Koh Chang and meet about 20 other awesome fellow teachers and now friends in Thailand, but TEFL Heaven did an excellent job placing us at fitting and awesome schools around Thailand for when we finished the training course.

The training course was so useful, and the in-person training really helped us to practice our teaching skills before we even stepped in foot in the classroom. It helped me feel very confident when I finally did teach my first class.

I've now been teaching in Thailand for about a year, and it's very comforting to know that even now TEFL Heaven is a great resource if I experience any issues here while I am still in Thailand or if hope to look for a job in another country in the future.

One of the best parts about the course was all the connections and friendships I have made with fellow TEFL heaven-ers.

During our program in Koh Chang, we volunteered at a Cambodian refugee camp on the island to practice our teaching skills at the end of our 3 week course. This was one of my absolute favorite day of the program. One suggestion I have would be to have the trainees to volunteer teach twice- once at the very beginning of the course and once at the end. This could help to show how much progress the teachers have made throughout the training.

Since 2007 TEFL Heaven (formerly Experience Teaching Abroad) has assisted university graduates and non-graduates to secure quality teaching placements abroad. We pride ourselves on being a fun and personable company who like to actively engage with all who are seeking the opportunity to teach English