20-hour Classroom Only TEFL Course

This weekend-long TEFL course is fully hands-on and practical. In it, the basics will be covered, including how to manage your classroom, how to teach grammar, and planning lessons.

Just book in with one of four of our fantastic venues across the country , based in the cities of Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, and New York. This course is great for people looking to top-up their existing credentials as well as for beginners who want a taster of the TEFL world.

For only $269, this course is all yours!

• Instruction 9.7
  • Academic Rigor 7.3
  • Job Assistance 8.3
Tilghman

20 Hour Class

Cayla was a very good and energetic teacher. It was two days at 10 hours a day, although she kept up her positive energy throughout the whole course. She also provided a great platform for ideas and activities to get our teaching abroad careers started. She is an experiance expat teacher and carries herself as such. She has a lot of good ways to teach a classroom and makes one prepared for any classroom. Definitely recommend.

More specific ways to teach an idea such as grammar and ways to get a job.
Adam

TEFL Weekend Course with Cayla

Cayla was an amazing teacher for the 20 hour weekend course. She maintained energy and focus for a VERY long day with 8 students who all just met. She did a wonderful job navigating us through a variety of activities and icebreakers after which we discussed the merits of each game and of how it promotes learning/conversation among students. Overall
the class was fun, interactive and I have a lot of takeaways that will help me jump start the curriculum in my classroom. Thank you Cayla and TEFL UK!

-Adam

I think it would be nice to have a little more advice on how to find jobs or at least to get an overiew of the most popular destinations and what the classroom cultures are like there.
Citlalli

Fun and Learning course.

When I first arrived to the class, I thought it would be a super serious and strict class. I thought I would feel nervous and scared around others. However, It was the complete opposite. It was so much fun and interactive. I learned a lot about how to approach my future students and teaching methods. Our teacher made everything fun and new information exciting. I even felt sad when the course was over. 100/100 recommend taking this class.

If possible, opening more courses around the U.S. would be better.

About TEFL.org

TEFL Org is an award-winning TEFL/TESOL course provider that offers classroom and online training. Originally only based in the UK, TEFL Org is now be able to offer classroom based, face-to-face training options across the US, and continue to offer a...