Stoke Travel's Andorra Snow Weekenders

Andorra with Stoke Travel

For the perfect mix of snow and shots this European Winter, join Stoke Travel on their weekend trips from Barcelona to the tax-haven, principality high up in the Pyrenees, Andorra! From January to March we'll be skiing through 63kms of fresh powder runs in the resort Pal-Arisnal, and partying all night in the bars that dot Andorra la Vella.

Over 3 weekends this winter, we leave Barcelona Friday mid-morning and return late on Sunday night, for all the more time to party apres ski style!

Stay in a 3* hotel, with breakfast provided daily, and dinner on the Saturday night. Your ski equipment will be there ready for you, with a small surcharge for snowboards.

• Return transport from Barcelona to Andorra
  • Party nights out in town, with guided trips to the best bars around!
  • 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner included
  • Your ski passes, and ski equipment is all included, ready for you to turn up and tear up the slopes

Run with the Bulls at San Fermin in Pamplona this July!

Join us for San Fermin 2019 where the Spanish city of Pamplona comes alive as a million visators take to the streets to drink, dance and experience the infamous bull run. Stay at our all-inclusive campsite with 2 daily meals, guides, live bands, DJs, a huge swimming pool, river to float down and our unlimited beer and sangria bar!

Daniela

A party weekend on the snow!

I joined the Big Snow weekend in Andorra a few months ago, 'cause I had heard a few of my friend talking about their festivals, and it was a great first trip with Stoke!

Although at the first meetup things were a bit awkward with the other people going on the trip- I didn't know any of them- my favorite thing of all was how fast the group bonded and what a great atmosphere was created! On the way back just 2 days later we were all singing together in the bus, laughing over all the crazy stories and being the nightmare of the rest of the bus :P

The hotel was a lot better than I expected- unfortunately we were out partying too much to actually enjoy the sauna and hot tub, but the food buffets were ok- nothing special- and the location was great, right near the center of town so we could go out to the shops during the afternoon off and easily get home from the nights out!
The skiing was amazing and the staff during the trip really helped us out by arranging the transportation and equipment rental so we didn't have to stress about that or pay extra fees. A few things I didn't like were that on the mountain the food was quite expensive... I would have liked to have lunch included or a picnic or something like that offered as well, and that we had to wait over an hour one morning for another tour that was riding on the same bus, which made us lose a few good hours.

But my biggest regret was having too much of a good time in the mountain pub the staff suggested for après-ski, as I was too hungover to fully enjoy the last morning on the slopes, but I will never forget Cisco's <3 and all their crazy drinking games ;)
Overall an amazing weekend, am looking forward to my next trips like this!!

Include lunches in the package (food on the slopes is quite expensive)
and organize transportation better (we had to wait over an hour one morning for another tour that was riding on the same bus)