Patagonia is a unique place in the world, where history, culture and nature mix in a very
The Andes Mountain Range offers very attractive roads between Argentina and Chile that seem to be designed to travel by bike. It is undoubtedly the perfect framework for one of the most incredible Mountain Bike trips.
Technical Difficulty: Medium.
Physical Demand: Medium.
Length of the program: 13 days
Days on bike: 10
Total Km: 560
Meeting point: San Carlos de Bariloche
Return point: San Martín de los Andes
Age: 18 onwards
Permanently joined by a support vehicle
- Go around experimenting Argentina and Chile very closely, going through the Andes Mountain Range by bike.
- Visit four of the most representative National Parks in Patagonia
- Get close to the volcanoes in the area: Lanin, Villarrica, Quetrupillán and Mocho Choshuenco.
- Bath in hot springs that emerge from inside of the volcanoes.
- Try the well-known Malbec Argentino together with our delicious barbecues