Anybody who tasted a dish from Armenian cuisine would definitely assure you that it was one of a kind. With our Food and Wine Gastronomic tour to Armenia, you will have an experience not only to taste different dishes from Armenian cuisine but also take part in making some of them. This tour will allow you to have family visits to rural areas, enjoy the mountainous fresh air and try very unique and delicious meals from Armenian traditional cuisine. By choosing Food and Wine Gastronomic tour to Armenia you will have an opportunity to make Armenian traditional lavash, tasty tolma, taste Armenian famous wine, and world-famous ArArAt Cognac. With our tour you will get the true taste of Armenian cuisine, moreover, you will be amused by the spirit and hospitality of Armenians.
- Feel the life pulse in the high mountain villages.
- Visit the oldest wine cellar in Noah’s land.
- Taste the well known ArArAt cognac.
- Learn the secrets of Armenian BBQ preparation.
- Explore Echmiadzin Cathedral - the mother church of Armenian Apostolic Church and one of the oldest cathedrals in the world.