From Baku to Yerevan, step off the tourist trail in the Caucasus Mountains. Watch arid landscapes give way to verdant hillsides and majestic snow-capped mountains on this eye-opening adventure through Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Armenia. Explore a land where the walls speak of centuries of rich history, where ancient traditions intersect with a modern way of life. Journey through forests and past tall mountain peaks to find medieval mosques and villages. Wander through cosmopolitan Baku and Tbilisi, and make friends with the friendly Georgian locals over a glass of Qvevri wine.
- Be serenaded by traditional singers while sampling regional food and wine prepared by our Georgian friends.
- Azerbaijan's cosmopolitan capital of Baku is often referred to as the 'new Dubai'. Enjoy a guided walking tour around the city's World Heritage-listed Old Town.
- Mud volcanoes, ancient mosques, lush forests and tall peaks – the Caucasus Mountains will take your breath away.
- See the historical sights of Mtskheta, Georgia's 3,000-year old ancient capital and religious centre.
- Explore the city of Yerevan in Armenia and gaze at the majestic Mt Ararat.