Connect with nature on this fully-inclusive small group journey into the wildlife-rich forests of southeast Australia’s coastal wilderness.
Find koalas in magnificent stands of giant eucalyptus forest, walk in rainforest listening for lyrebirds, watch Sea-Eagles soar along untouched ocean beaches and spot huge Goanna lizards beside secluded rivers and waterways.
Your highly experienced Wildlife Guide will also show you where to look for wild wallabies, kangaroos, echidnas, parrots, cockatoos, black swans and many other animals.
Help conserve the beautiful places and wildlife you see. Spend a little time on a glorious beach removing fishing nets that trap fish, birds and sea mammals.
- Meet wild koalas on an island in a coastal estuary
- See wallabies and kangaroos, wombats and goannas (big lizards)
- Learn about wild animals from a naturalist Wildlife Guide
- Help animals by removing "Ghost Net" - discarded fishing net off a beach
- Take walks on the beach, in the mountains and in gum-tree forests