• Australia
Activities
Animal Viewing City Exploring Hiking

Program Details

Group size
Small Group (1-15) Medium Group (16-30)
Travel Type
Max Capacity
Age Min

Pricing

$995 USD
Accommodation upgrade options available, please see website for more details.
What's Included
Accommodation Activities Some Activities Some Park Fees Tour Guide Transportation
Nov 25, 2019
Jul 01, 2017

We give you the ultimate Tasmanian experience as you travel a full loop of our island, stop at all the major attractions and then hit Hobart’s highlights.

If you're looking for the ultimate Tasmanian experience that captures the very best the island has to offer this is the tour for you because we do it all! Over 8 fun-filled and action-packed days you will see amazing scenery, abundant wildlife, and take in fascinating history and local culture. The tour takes you on a loop around the state, with our guide sharing the famous local landmarks, as well as some unique insights and hidden surprises. You will sample local produce, see unique wildlife and explore the rich and varied surroundings that make Tasmania such a fantastic place.

Program Highlights

• Russell Falls, Mt Field National Park, Lake St Clair
  • Cradle Mountain, Sheffield, Launceston
  • Bay of Fires, St Helens, Shelly Point, Bicheno
  • Freycinet National Park, Wineglass Bay, Tasmanian devils
  • Port Arthur Historic Site, kunanyi/Mt Wellington summit, Mona Museum, Bruny Island

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Tommy

I'll be back

Tasmania was better than I ever imagined, I did the Ultimate 8 Tour which I loved because I got to experience both the Wilderness of the West Coast and also the amazing beaches and coastal towns of the East Coast. Cradle Mountain National Park and the walk to Mt Amos at the Freycinet National Park were my highlights. Our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable and our group got along very well together. It was sad to leave Tasmania but I hope to be back in the future.

Ben

Simply great!

We were recommended Under Down Under by a friend who did their 8 day trip last year; and it was an fantastic suggestion. Very knowledgeable guides who did everything to ensure we had a great experience. The accommodation was satisfactory at each of the stops – but the real star is Tasmania itself. Every day we were blown away by how beautiful the place was and how different it looked to the rest of Australia, it’s a hidden gem that won’t stay hidden for too much longer. Highlights for us were the West Coast and Bruny Island (which has fantastic produce for sampling) but really we loved everywhere we visited. Make sure you bring some warm clothing as it does get chilly at night and something waterproof too. All in all a fantastic experience.