View Other Details
We give you the ultimate Tasmanian experience as you travel a full loop of our island, stop at all the major attractions and then hit Hobart’s highlights.
If you're looking for the ultimate Tasmanian experience that captures the very best the island has to offer this is the tour for you because we do it all! Over 8 fun-filled and action-packed days you will see amazing scenery, abundant wildlife, and take in fascinating history and local culture. The tour takes you on a loop around the state, with our guide sharing the famous local landmarks, as well as some unique insights and hidden surprises. You will sample local produce, see unique wildlife and explore the rich and varied surroundings that make Tasmania such a fantastic place.
- Russell Falls, Mt Field National Park, Lake St Clair
- Cradle Mountain, Sheffield, Launceston
- Bay of Fires, St Helens, Shelly Point, Bicheno
- Freycinet National Park, Wineglass Bay, Tasmanian devils
- Port Arthur Historic Site, kunanyi/Mt Wellington summit, Mona Museum, Bruny Island