This 3-day walking tour explores the vast, striking landscapes of the Little Desert National Park.
Located in Western Victoria, more than 670 species of native plants can be found in the Little Desert, making it one of the best places to see Australian wildlife, including over 220 bird species. Birds to spot include the elusive Mallee Fowl, rare Southern Scrub Robin Parrot, wrens, honeyeaters and more. In spring the park comes to life with a stunning display of vibrant blossom and wildflowers. Discover what makes this biodiverse and beautiful area so unique on a guided walk in the Little Desert National Park. You will also meet local conservation heroes who are undertaking world-leading wildlife conservation projects to help protect wildlife unique to the area. At the end of the day return to our comfortable accommodation at Little Desert Nature Lodge, complete with kangaroos, emus, bandicoots right on your doorstep!
- Exploring the Little Desert National Park on guided walks with our experienced local guides
- Guaranteed wildlife sightings including kangaroos, bandicoots, emus, bettongs and much more
- Spectacular scenery of the Little Desert National Park
- Guided private conservation reserve and Mallee Fowl Sanctuary tour
- The opportunity to support the Rewilding the Desert, wildlife conservation project