Feel the timeless peace of a landscape full of animals and very few people, wake to the manic calls of flying-foxes and cockatoos, look out across a billabong filled with water-lilies, walk on rocks created 600 million years ago.
Wild Top End wildlife tour Northern Territory is a special journey created for curious adventurers who love wild places and wild creatures.
Get to know Kakadu and Mary River National Parks including some of the lesser-known walks and rock art sites. Learn about Top End wildlife, and help protect them.
- See huge crocodiles on a river boat cruise
- Walk to ancient Aboriginal rock art in Kakadu National Park
- Learn about the gorgeous birds of the Northern Territory
- Watch the sun set on the Arnhemland escarpment
- Drive in open vehicle onto the floodplain of the Mary River