• Australia

• 3 x 2 hour surfing lessons + Surfing Etiquette
• Board Hire and Wetsuit Hire
• Animal feeding
What's Included
Accommodation Activities Airport Transfers Classes Equipment Meals Snacks Transportation Wifi
What's Not Included
Airfare Travel Insurance Visa
Dec 04, 2019
Apr 05, 2018

Our Weekend Surf Camp is rated by TripAdvisor as Sydney’s best surfing experience. It is 2 days and 2 nights in duration and is the most authentic Surf Camp Australia has to offer.

This surfari will take you 3 hours drive South of Sydney where AST’s friendly and professional team will greet you and usher you to your camping accommodation that is purpose built for you on the sand dunes of Bendalong beach. You can try to count the stars on arrival but it might take a while as the clear night sky away from the city lights is absolutely breath taking.

Program Highlights

• 3 x 2 hour surf lessons + surfing etiquette
  • Camp on the beach surrounded by national park
  • 6 beaches to surf facing different directions (always perfect waves)
  • Surf the most beautiful, uncrowded beaches on the planet
  • Feed native wildlife

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Elie

An amazing weekend with amazing people

I decided to book a surf camp weekend with AST and I can tell you it was one of the best weekend of my life ! I learned to surf with really great surf coach, who were always here for us, in the water but also after at the camp, teaching us about the ocean, their experiences...
Moreover I had the opportunity to feed some kangaroos, some stingrays and to see some oppossums at night ! I absolutely loved it.
And last but not least, the food was really delicious, always fresh and in large quantities that was great after a long day surfing !
I would definitely go back for the camp or maybe a longer stay ! Thank you AST, and especially Lucky for the amazing surf lessons !

Nothing, this program is already really complete and awesome.