14 Day Surf Camp in Australia

The 14 Day Surf Camp Sydney experience is a continuation of our 7 day Surf Camp and allows you continue the dream of life on the beach. After completing our 7 day Surf Camp you will have knowledge of the ocean, the ability to stand up on and hopefully turn your surfboard and an understanding of the Aussie surfers way of life.

The next step is to continue to spend time in and around the ocean, to advance these newly acquired skills through continued surfing on different waves and in different conditions and to increase your confidence. So this is what we will do!

• 14 Nights Accommodation at our beach front surf amp
  • Video correction sessions
  • Surf styled skateboarding sessions
  • Trip to a working surfboard shapers
  • Hiking and day trips

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Dan

Best Aussie experience ever

I didn't know what to expect I had done my research on surf camps and Australian Surf Tours was the best for value for money and I'm so glad a surfed with them. Daniel was my instructor and he was the most down to earth real Aussie! He taught me about the ocean and about the local town!
The overall staff where amazing helping me out with anything I needed!
The rooms where great and so was the daily breakfast (included in the surf package)
I'm telling all my friends about this experience! Would highly recommend

About Australian Surf Tours

There’s something different about starting your life-long surfing adventure with Australian Surf Tours than starting it by yourself or with anyone else. Australian Surf Tours is more than just a surf camp or surf school. We represent a culture, a...