Depart Perth and head off along the Indian Ocean Drive, towards the Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National Park to learn about these ancient structures. Have lunch by the beach, visit the town of Geraldton, and experience real Australian farm life at Northbrook Farm stay. In Kalbarri National Park you will see Natures Window, Z-Bend and you can give abseiling a go at Murchison Gorge (extra cost). Onto Monkey Mia to meet the wild Monkey Mia Dolphins and relax on the beach before going to see the stromatolites and heading towards Coral Bay on the infamous Ningaloo Reef. In coral bay you can choose to swim with manta rays, go for a dive or snorkle, or check out the shark nursery (activities at own expense) before we head up to exmouth the following day.
- Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National Park
- Kalbarri National Park, Murchison Gorge, Natures Window & Z Bend
- Monkey Mia Dolphin Experience
- Coral Bay & The incredible Ningaloo Reef
- Exmouth, Turquoise Bay, Whale Sharks & Milyearing Discovery Centre