Head for the Gibb River Road and straight into the heart of the Kimberley. Your first stop will be Windjana Gorge and Tunnel Creek where you will see your first freshwater crocodiles, then onto your accommodation for your first night sleeping under the stars. Experience some of the gorgeous gorges of the Gibb River Road like Bell, Galvans and Manning, then stay at a real working cattle station.
Heading further away from city life we head to Emma Gorge and arrive at the incredible El Questro Station, over the next 2 days you will visit Zebedee Springs, El Questro Gorge and enjoy optional activities this outback oasis has to offer. Making your way to Lake Argyle, Australia's largest man made lake before heading into Kununurra to take an INCLUDED scenic flight day trip over and into the Bungle Bungles in Purnululu National Park thanks to our partnership with AVIAIR. Litchfield National Park will be your next destination to see Florence Falls and Buley Rockhole before heading onto Darwin.
- Gibb River Road - Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek, Bell Gorge, Galvans Gorge, Adcock Gorge
- El Questro - Emma Gorge, El Questro Gorge, Zebedee Springs, Swinging Arm Bar & Optional Activities
- Lake Argyle, Australia's largest man-made lake
- Scenic flight thanks to AVIAIR to the Bungle Bungles in Purnululu National Park and return including guided tour
- Litchfield National Park - Florence Falls, Buley Rockhole