7 Day Arrival Package

The perfect introduction to your Australian Adventure!

Arriving in a new country on your own for the first time can be a bit scary…so let us make it fun! Take the worry out of your travels and start out with an Arrivals Package that will have you well adjusted into the Aussie lifestyle in no time! Combining the security of being picked-up from the airport as soon as you land in Australia and being transported to AST’s beautiful beach-front accommodation, our ‘Welcome Package’ is exactly what you need to get a head-start as a first-time traveller. We not only get you setup upon arrival, but we also ensure that you have all that you need to complete the adventure you are looking for whilst in Australia. With over 10 years experience in helping and supporting young international travelers, we are experts in helping visitors from all around the world to get the most out of their Australian adventure.

• 7 nights beach front Accommodation
  • Airport pick up and transfer on arrival
  • Orientation day including opening bank account, Tax File number, job help seminars, city day tour
  • 4 Day in-depth learn to surf course and activities

Joseph

Australian Surf Tour

Australian Surf Tour was my first introduction to Australia ever. As such the impression the Tour has left on me remained the impression I took home about Australia, along with the home feel of the small immediate town and the landscape we explored with the Tour nearby. Australians and the the organizers and staff, along with other surf mates I have come to meet and know were truly exceptional people, very kind, patient, welcoming, funny and went out of their way to make us feel home. I only learned about AST surf camp online and knew no one in Australia. I found out the AST publicity and claims were honest and accurate and beyond. It is also truly a great opportunity to meet other participants from other countries. I have already signed up for a reunion soon. I will make the trip over and over again to hone my technique and just enjoy an awesome place to be with truly remarkable people. The trip is very straight forward and found the transit system from the airport to the AST camp truly impeccable. I highly recommend signing up at least 1 week if not several if you have time. I also found it very cost effective and banks for your buck, which renders the the AST surf camp truly all the worthwhile. Australians and the embedded surf culture in the region is truly life sustaining.

I do not see what else the program can do to improve, they are always going out of their way to make you feel home and learning. One should however spend more time if they can because only with practice that one can hone their technique, and the longer one stays they enjoy the region fully.
Rachel

A highlight of my gap year

Signed up for one week and ended up extending my stay for two more weeks—it’s that good. The staff and people connected to the camp are incredibly kind and are what makes the camp so special. I came to AST having no surf experience, but left learning how to ride the face of the waves and a greater knowledge on reading the ocean. If you’re looking for an authentic Aussie experience, I highly rate AST. Much thanks to all the wonderful people there, already looking forward to coming back to camp in the future.

About Australian Surf Tours

There’s something different about starting your life-long surfing adventure with Australian Surf Tours than starting it by yourself or with anyone else. Australian Surf Tours is more than just a surf camp or surf school. We represent a culture, a...