View Other Details
Experience the best of Victoria's stunning coastline and national parks on this amazing 3 day tour! Journey along the one of the top ten drives in the world - The Great Ocean Road and marvel at the Surf Coast, Otway Rainforest and the Shipwreck coast. Spend a night and view a spectacular sunset over the 12 apostles.
Head to the Grampians national park where we enjoy scenic hikes, picturesque lookouts and stay at accommodation with Kangaroos on our doorstep. This is the ultimate 3 day tour of some of Victoria's best attractions, you can organize the tour return to Melbourne or opt to connect to Adelaide via a coach on the third day.
- Exclusive visit to Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- The Surf Coast, Otway Rainforest and Shipwreck coast on the Great Ocean Road
- Gibson Steps, Loch Ard Gorge and the 12 Apostles
- Stunning Lookouts, Scenic Hikes and wildlife in the Grampians National Park
- Return to Melbourne or choose to Finish in Adelaide via Coach Connection