Tick two of Victoria's most famous attractions of your bucket list with the amazing, fun & informative sightseeing tour. We head to the end of the great ocean road to the shipwreck coast and see the 12 apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and Gibson Steps in the morning when there's less people around. Then we'll travel back along the Great Ocean Road through the Otway Rainforest and along the surf coast before arriving at our accommodation on the Bellarine Peninsula for the night.
In the morning we take the Ferry from Queenscliff to Sorrento and visit the Mornington Peninsula on our way to Phillip island to visit the Penguin Parade. Here we enjoy the Grand Finale to a fantastic two days watching the penguins return to their homes from the ocean while sitting on the Grandstand at Summerland beach.
- Gibson Steps, Loch Ard Gorge and the 12 Apostles
- The Otway Rainforest and it's massive Mountain Ash Trees and fresh air
- The Surf Coast and the cool surf towns of Apollo Bay and Lorne
- Visit the Mornington Peninsula
- Watch the little penguins arrive home at the Penguin Parade on Phillip Island