Work and Travel Program Australia and New Zealand

library for studying
library for studying
people studying at table
people studying at table

Finding a job in a new country can be daunting right? That is why the legends here at Base and Nomads have created a work and travel package to make your arrival a breeze.

Packages are available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Auckland.

The experience includes 3, 4, 5 or 7 nights dorm share accommodation, daily breakfast, an airport transfer to the hostel, Wi-Fi for the duration of your trip and an in depth orientation with Job Search Australia to help you out with finding your feet in this new country.

Job Search Australia are a specialist traveler employment agency who will guide you through medicare applications, bank accounts, tax file numbers as well as CV building, job applications and so much more. You will also have exclusive 12 month access to the Job Search Australia online jobs board.

What are you waiting for? Click on the link and find out how we can make your move to Australia or New Zealand the easiest thing you have ever done.

• Multi-share dorm accommodation including continental breakfast
  • Airport transfer to the hostel
  • One to One CV building and jobs consultation
  • Bank account, medicare and tax file number guidance
  • 12 months access to Job Search Australia online jobs board

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Alison

Found a job super quickly with these guys

I'm a little older than your average first time traveler looking for a job abroad. They helped me understand which jobs would be best for me and helped me to do my CV since I haven't done this in a while. Got a job in an Italian restaurant and the pay rates were great. Thanks guys.

On check in the process was really simple, they already had all my details and I was given a pack with everything I had to do, including some bar discount cards. Lauren took me through the pack and showed me where my room was. The CV section was pretty simple and not invasive, apparently I needed bit of help which is a tad embarrassing! They were really nice and the process was effortless, I would totally recommend to people that need help or are just coming to Australia for the first time.

The amount of different jobs offered. Possibly more broad for others, however it was perfect for me.

About Nomads

Tourism Adventure Group (TAG) is known for creating extraordinary travel experiences for youth travellers visiting Australia and New Zealand. With multiple brands across all aspects of adventure travel TAG is one of the fastest growing youth tourism...