Travel from Sydney to Cairns up the East Coast of Australia freely at your own pace. This flexible travel pass allows you to set your own rules and build the trip of a lifetime catered to your specific interests. Our awesome guides will take you on an epic adventure covering all 2,418km from Sydney to Cairns while taking in all the hot spots, as well as some local secrets that end up being the highlight of your trip to Australia. A Travel Pass allows you to hop-on-hop-off at any destination for as long you'd like.
Whether you’re excited to party in Byron Bay, learn to surf in Spot X or get tropical in Magnetic Island – this trip ticks all those bucket list boxes and so much more. All your transportation, a guide and some activities are included. You’ll be able to sip wine in the Hunter Valley, visit a koala hospital, adventure through the Tully rainforest and so much more. You'll also have the chance to book additional activities and day trips in the places you love most.
- Airlie Beach and Gateway to the Whitsundays
- Magnetic Island: Explore this amazing tropical paradise filled with plenty of Australian wildlife. "Maggie Island" is famous for buggies which you can hire to cover more of the island.
- Off the beaten track stops like Barrington Tops National Park and Great Keppel Island
- Cairns: Explore the famous Great Barrier Reef, party hard or head into the Daintree Rainforest - the options for adventure are endless here.
- River Retreat: Canoe down a beautiful river, spotting wildlife along the way (including the elusive platypus if you're lucky!) before settling in for a classic Aussie BBQ.