WhaleShark Swim Tour on the Ningaloo Reef

WhaleShark Swim Tour

No matter your snorkeling experience, you can safely experience the excitement and wonder of swimming with the world's largest fish. Our Deluxe Whaleshark Tours operate daily though late March to July. The whale sharks we visit are exceptionally consistent in their habits and successful encounters almost guaranteed. It must be remembered that we are visiting wild animals in their own environment.

These fish, the largest of the shark family and the largest fish in the world, are a harmless plankton eater. Reported to reach 60ft but average 40ft in length, the whale shark is easily identified by its huge size, wide mouth and distinctive pattern of white spots. Thought to mainly inhabit worldwide temperate and tropical seas, it is rarely seen in shallow coastal waters, but is a daily visitor to the Ningaloo Reef.

The "Worlds Leading WhaleShark Swim Team" invites you to experience a unique ocean experience in in swimming with the largest fish in the ocean.

• Staff 10
  • Organization 9
John

Whaleshark swim with Exmouth Dive & Whalesharks

The tour was above expectations & delivered a unique fun day swimming with Whalesharks. Food was great & the water was beautiful & warm. Crew were informative & fun, I learnt an amasing amount of great facts about how important the oceans are & what wonderful things live in it. I am now more aware of the dangers of plastic polution, that will effect our world. Great to get out of the city to a truly unspoilt piece of paradise. I did some other great tours, including scuba diving the reef, which introduced me to so many fish & Manta Rays. I also enjoyed the walking in the gorges, with great birdlife everywhere. The beaches are endless, with safe swimming & snorkelling. I am looking forward to visiting this area again. Thanks to the folks at Exmouth Dive & Whalesharks for one great holiday.

Was a great trip, nothing was missing. From the beginning to the end, I was looked after.

Location:
Melbourne Airport
( MEL )
Brisbane Airport
( BNE )

Australia, being one of the largest countries by land area, has a wide variety of climates and regions like the desert, the bush, beaches, and the outback. Australia is regarded as one of the most livable countries. Where else can you go to see 10,685 beaches, more than 500 national parks, and 8,222 islands?

About Exmouth Dive & Whalesharks Ningaloo

Join Exmouth Dive & Whalesharks for unique Whaleshark adventures, Humpback Whale tours & swims, scuba courses, snorkeling tours, and private charters. Located in Ningaloo Reef, 1265km from Perth, we are centrally located in Western Australia. Here...