The Whale watching season in Exmouth is one of the best in Australia. Join us and have the opportunity to view Humpback Whales tail slapping & frolicking. All of this whilst sipping a glass of bubbles and watching the sunset over the magnificent Cape Range.
This is when the Gulf calms off to glassy conditions, and the Whales are just happy playing around. This time of year you will see Mothers with their calves, teaching them the skills required to transverse the oceans back to Antartica. With lots of action there are great opportunities for incredible photographs and memories. Our welcoming crew will chat about the whales interesting behavior & facts.
• Food platters, nibbles, tea, coffee & water provided.
• Esky & ice provided - BYO additional alcohol.
• Complimentary transfers from local accommodation.
• August - October 4:30pm until sunset.
- View Humpback Whales in their natural habitats
- Full 360° view from all of our vessels.