Heading out to Penguin Parade, we begin our day at a Wildlife Park to meet some furry Australian favourites. Hand feed the kangaroos, see koalas and get up-close and personal with other native Australian wildlife. Travel to Phillip Island Nature Parks, known for its natural beauty, sandy beaches, rugged cliffs and unique wildlife experiences home to a colony of around 32,000 little penguins. Phillip Island Tour is one of the popular and must watch tourist attractions in Victoria.
- GET A SELFIE UP CLOSE WITH KOALAS
- HAND-FEED KANGAROOS AND WALLABIES
- EXPLORE PHILLIP ISLANDS INCREDIBLE COASTLINES
- EXCLUSIVE FREE ACCESS TO EXPERIENCE AT WWF ANTARCTIC JOURNEY INTERACTIVE EXHIBIT
- SEE 100's & 100's OF THE WORLDS SMALLEST PENGUINS CROSS THE BEACH AND RETURN HOME