- Great Barrier Reef
View Other Details
Guided snorkel tour, All snorkelling equipment, Protection suit (summer only)
Extra activities that can be purchased on the day include scuba diving, adventure snorkel safari, guided island walk, semi-submersible or glass bottom boat tour, clear kayaks, stand up paddleboards, sea-doo scooter.
Discover one of Tropical North Queensland’s best-kept secrets! Frankland Islands, part of the Great Barrier Reef, are home to vibrant coral reefs, rock pools, white sandy beaches and dense rainforest. They are not to be missed!
Take in sights of the Reef, Rainforest and River on this day tour that includes a guided snorkelling tour, tropical buffet lunch and 4 hours to relax on a pristine island in the middle of the Great Barrier Reef. Other optional activities include: adventure snorkel safari, semi-submersible or glass bottom boat tour, scuba diving, guided island walk & stand up paddle boarding.
- Discover the untouched Frankland Islands on this exclusive tour
- Snorkel the amazing coral and marine life that inhabit the Great Barrier Reef
- Relax on the pristine white sandy beaches and enjoy the serenity
- Dine on a delicious tropical buffet lunch with fresh seafood
- Enjoy a leisurely river cruise