Experience the 'heart' of the Northern Territory and visit the three iconic locations of the Red Centre; Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon.
Sleep under the stars in swags, travel by 24 seat air-conditioned minibus and learn about the significance of each location from your experienced guide during this three day safari.
Departing either Alice Springs or Ayers Rock Airport and finishing in Alice Springs, this group tour is recommended for Adventurous travellers looking to visit the Red Centre on a budget.
- Guided walk at base of Uluru
- Hike Valley of the Winds at Kata Tjuta
- Complete the full Rim Walk at Kings Canyon
- View Uluru at sunrise and sunset
- Sleep in swags under the stars within our private campsites