The best of Tasmania in seven super days.
If you love the outdoors, you’ll love our fun-filled, Super-7 tour, ecotourism-certified, and packed full of great walks, waterfalls, mountains, dramatic coastlines, lakes and primeval rainforest, topped off with the Tasman Peninsula/ Port Arthur Historic Site and Bruny Island.
• Russell Falls, Mt Field National Park, Lake St Clair
• Henty Dunes, Tarkine Rainforest, Strahan
• Cradle Mountain, Launceston, Catarct Gorge
• Bay of Fires, St Helens, Tasmanian devils, Bicheno
• Freycinet National Park, Wineglass Bay, Cape Tourville
• Bruny Island, Adventure Bay, Cape Bruny, local food tastings
• Richmond Village, Tasman Peninsula, Port Arthur Historic Site
- Explore Tasmania's stunning natural beauty at world famous National Parks such as Cradle Mountain NP & Freycinet NP!
- Learn about Tasmania's convict past at Port Arthur Historic Site
- See some of the most pristine beaches in the world along Tasmania's east coast - including the stunning Wineglass Bay!