The best of Tasmania in seven super days.
If you love the outdoors, you will love our super tour of 7 days packed full of waterfalls, mountains, great walks, dramatic coastlines, lakes and primeval rainforest and topped off with Bruny Island and a visit to the World Heritage Listed - Port Arthur Historic Site.
• Russell Falls, Mt Field National Park, Lake St Clair
• Henty Dunes, Tarkine Rainforest, Gordon River
• Cradle Mountain, Sheffield, Launceston
• Bay of Fires, St Helens, Tasmanian devils, Bicheno
• Freycinet National Park, Wineglass Bay,
• Bruny Island, Adventure Bay, local wildlife
• Richmond Village, Tasman Peninsula, Port Arthur Historic Site
- Explore Tasmania's stunning natural beauty at world famous National Parks such as Cradle Mountain NP & Freycinet NP!
- Learn about Tasmania's convict past at Port Arthur Historic Site
- See some of the most pristine beaches in the world along Tasmania's east coast - including the stunning Wineglass Bay!