Enjoy listening to some Top End tales as you make your way out to the beautiful Corroboree Billabong for a magnificent cruise on these pristine wetlands. The wetlands are approximately a 90 minute drive from Darwin (105km) and en-route to the cruise there is a stop at Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve and Window on the Wetlands.
Once you reach Corroboree Billabong, you'll board the vessel for an amazing 2.5 hour scenic cruise viewing an abundance of birds, crocodiles and other wildlife in their natural environment. Learn interesting information about the wildlife of the region and enjoy lunch on the wetlands surrounded by nature at its best, an experience not to be missed!
This experience provider has been operating cruises here since 2001 and the wildlife has become accustomed to the boat, allowing it to get close for some amazing photos. Your knowledgeable guide will provide commentary throughout the day, making your tour both fascinating and informative.
- 2.5 hour cruise on the stunning Mary River Wetlands
- Get up close and personal with the wildlife in their natural habitat including crocodiles and a huge variety of bird species
- Knowledgeable local guide committed to sharing with you the best the Corroboree Billabong has to offer
- Open-air vessel allowing for excellent opportunities for that ‘perfect photograph’
- Fresh, healthy lunch on board while surrounded by nature