Arrive in beautiful Brisbane and visit the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary and then Springbrook National Park.
Walk in the rainforest and watch presentations from park staff on the threatened Koala species and safety!
See Germaine Greer’s astounding home-grown, 65-hectare rain forest being created from bare ground!
Day 7: Enjoy The Woodstock Cattle Property for two days exploring the environmentally friendly Cattle Farm!
Dive right into the heart of beautiful Brisbane, tour the University of Queensland Campus, and take a Ferry Ride through the city!
Day 11 includes an entry ticket to one of the two theme parks: Enjoy either Dreamworld (Australia’s largest theme park) or dive into the Warner Brothers Movie World!
Round out the trip with a Whale Watching Cruise before your final group session of presentations and the certificate ceremony that evening.
Delight in shopping and free time in the city on departure day before transporting to the Brisbane International Airport.
- Brisbane is a wonderful highlight of Australia’s Gold Coast, the home of Learning, Entertainment, Wildlife, and Marine Wonder! See amazing animals and learn how to protect and conserve them!
- Enjoy learning about the Aboriginals, the oldest living culture in the world! Experience their cuisine for lunch at the Coolnwynpin Creek and take on the challenge of Marine Pollution!
- Visit ancient Antarctic Beech trees and look for pademelons, koalas, land mullets and satin bowerbirds while exploring ancient Gondwanan Rainforests!
- Night time spotlighting for wildlife including frogs, sugar gliders and ringtail possums. Visit the once in a lifetime waterfall on Cave Creek after sunset for glowing mushrooms and glowworms.
- Remember, no previous knowledge is necessary to enjoy this trip. Just bring a willingness to learn and an adventurous spirit. Oh, and your camera too!