Experience quintessential Northern Territory landscapes on a thrilling road-trip from Uluru to Darwin. The grandeur of Uluru is unforgettable, and the opportunity to learn about the traditions of the local Indigenous people adds depth to your encounter. Travelling the Stuart Highway, you’ll witness the transition from desert reds to the rocky escarpments and lush greens of the tropical north.
- Discover the sacred sites and rock art of Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Explore the 36 mystical domes of Kata Tjuta (the Olgas)
- Soak and relax at Mataranka Thermal Springs
- Spot wildlife on the Yellow Water Billabong
- View the rock art galleries of Ubirr in Kakadu