Explore Northern Territory's striking landscapes and meet the descendants of Aboriginal people who have lived here for 65,000 years.
Be immersed into the very heartland of Australia and experience its most sacred landscapes, bountiful National Parks and thundering waterfalls. Discover the Top Ends striking landscape then traverse to the magical Red Centre, seeing iconic Uluṟu, the mystical domes of Kata Tjuṯa, and windswept Walpa Gorge.
- Toast an Uluru sunset with sparkling wine
- Learn about rock art at Ubirr and Uluru
- The 36 mystical domes of Kata Tjuta (the Olgas)
- Climb Nourlangie for spectacular views over Kakadu National Park
- Uncover the Mary River on a safari cruise